Fila PS87 Pro – Degreaser, Wax & Stain Remover
DE-GREASING, STAIN-REMOVING DETERGENT
What’s it for
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and cement.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of cement surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-in-one product: Cleaner, stain remover, wax remover.
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain tiles.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Unpolished Stone And Agglomerates
- Glazed Ceramic
- Linoleum And Pvc
Method of use
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and de-greasing all surfaces
Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply to the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc professional cleaner or large brush. Use a cloth or “aqua vac” to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly. For more intense cleaning of organic build up, dilute 1:5. To remove stains from porcelain floor tilesPour undiluted onto the stain and the whole tile. Leave until it is totally dry, wash and rinse. To remove waxDilute 1:5, apply to surface and leave for 10 minutes. Clean using a single-disc cleaning machine. Use cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
1. Do not use on new marble or polished stone.
2. Do not use on wood.
3. Do not use on methacrylate tubs.
4. Linoleum: carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness.
Only £8 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!